How do I join WAPLA?
Each year regional or national conference registration includes advisor membership for that year.
If you would like to join WAPLA or renew your membership but have no plans to attend the WAPLA or PLANC conference in that year please complete the following form: WAPLA Application for Membership
What is the cost of membership?
Prelaw Advisors: $25.00 /year.
Law schools: Membership included with caravan registration fee.
What are the benefits of membership?
FOR ALL MEMBERS (undergraduate advisors and law schools)
1. Receive WAPLA Newsletters.
2. Receive PLANC Points (a publication of the Prelaw Advisors National Council).
3. Receive other mailings that will keep you up-to-date on prelaw advising news.
FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORS ONLY (law schools not eligible)
1. Become eligible for travel grant stipends to yearly regional prelaw advising meetings.
2. Become eligible for travel grant stipends to quadrennial national prelaw conferences.
3. Become eligible for awards for innovative advising programs.
How long is my membership good for?
Your membership is good from January – December and must be renewed each year. Thus, if you join in June, for example, your membership would still expire in December.
Who should I contact if I have questions about membership?
Please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.